Monday, April 2, 2007

My, MY, Look Who Has All The Marbles!

And you all thought I was obsessing about nothing! Drudge and most other news outlets are reporting that the Mitt-ster is second only unto Hillary Clinton in fund raising, ranking number one in the GOP ranks for dollars raised ($23ml to date).

He is therefore the official Dark Horse of the Apocalypse. Watch him and his minions carefully. THis guy sweet talked his way into Massachusetts politics, and managed to alienate everybody (including Mass Republicans) by the time he was out of office. He even treated the Lt. Gov like his bitch, and offered not a sliver of support to her guvernatorial campaign, though she faithful approved every blunder he committed, and refused to speak ill of him even when he dissed her.

I guess he was always a hack hiding in sheeps clothing. I still have a hard time imagining him as a hard-line conservative (I'm hoping its an act to get the Jesus vote). But he's sticking to the super conservative party line, and that makes me VERY uncomfortable.

While I still have serious doubts ANY Republican can get elected to the Oval Office in 2008, I think he still bears watching.

7 comments:

(S)wine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
(S)wine said...

he bears watching...if only for his unbelievably-perfect jaw line. How much has Madame raised so far...32 mil or so? I think.

Anonymous said...

sadly, I no longer can doubt that the Repubs can get elected again. I thought they wouldn't the last two times and look what happened. sigh. SIGH.

Bwana said...

Argh! We can DO this people! Let's just make sure the Demo's don't demo themselves again. I think Nancy Pelosi is a good example of a Progressive Demo that won't take shit for being PRO-active. THAT is what we need to focus on.

(S)wine said...

i'm fucking voting, but all that has done is gotten me Jury Duty on the 24th.
FUCKERS!!
'course The State pays for my day(s) off, as well as the whopping $12/day I get from The Court.
FUCKERS!

Bwana said...

Just say you think they did it, and you'd like to off them yourself. Even if its only auto theft.

Bwana said...

Hey Femme, you written anything latey?