Friday, August 3, 2007

So ... wtf?

So, wtf, you ask?



I am realizing I've become extremely lazy. I haven't spent any time reading other blogs, let alone posting on my own. I admit I have been kept very busy by my wife, who has seen fit to redecorate the entire manse since our return from Spain.


Now, we ain't rich folk, and we do the work ourselves. I have a family history in the paint and decorating business --- we owned a paint, wallpaper and art supply business that closed after 100 years of service to the Greater New York area --- and I still have 'hand', in that I can paint, refinish wood, hang wallpaper, and to some extent do 'faux finishes'. I even know how to do gold leaf application, but NOBODY has the money for that anymore. The fake stuff looks just as good


But I DIGRESS...


Since I have been home, after working on the house when I get home from work, I then expend all my other energy on complaining about doing the above, which leaves very little time for blogging (especially if you have Video on Demand). Add to that the valuable and precious time I need to spend with my teenager daughter (she STILL lurves me), I'm just plain too pooped to pop.


So I have decided to start my campaign in earnest next week. I will come up with an outline of the Spain trip, with diagrams, detailed notes and groovy web links.


I think.

1 comment:

slyboots2 said...

Ah- and so the prodigal not son returns to the fold! I'm looking forward to more insights into the trip, etc. Because it's been quiet out there without your voice!