Thursday, May 31, 2007

Eurotrashy Shite




Here's something I put together from old video files I took with my malenky digital camera from The Bwanasphere Euro Tour 2005. I only did it to annoy Bwana Jr and to remember how to do this shite so I could put up all my shitty files I'll be making in Spain this summer.

THAT will be TRULY EXCRUCIATING.

No sooner had I posted this, then I was shared this from the UK to shut me the feck up.





Not to feel too pleased with myself, my very first posts to YouTube yielded this response in Dundee...

4 comments:

(S)wine said...

goddamn.
talk about desensitization.
dude, this was funny as shit.

slyboots2 said...

I just sent it along. Because it's important to share.

(S)wine said...

dude, that danish chick
bent the shit outta that ball
past bwana jr.!!
that rocked.

Bwana said...

Not that it really matters, but SHE was German.