Tuesday, February 13, 2007

NICK FROST GETS ME HOT ... FUZZ

Dearest Readers (all 3 of you);

I must reveal my deepest, darkest secret. I am hot for NICK FROST. His quivery bod is just ... well, disgusting, or used to be. Think he's much more fit nowadays.

Here's the body of an email I got from HIMSELF (well, me and a few hundred other dweebs) to promo the new pic that will release in North America ... sometime.


Members of The Fuzz -

Enter to win a chance to be one of the first in the US to see Hot Fuzz! One lucky fan and a friend will attend a special advance US screening of "Hot Fuzz" as the VIP guests of Edgar Wright, Simon Pegg and Nick Frost.




Enter now and get ready to meet the squad and sneak a peak at the action-packed ride that is Hot Fuzz!

-Fuzz Leader

I quiver in anticipation.

No, really I don't. I'm just making attempt at being sardoninc, or sartorial, or whatever.

Gay.

2 comments:

Bwana said...

All made possible by the ---

The Susquehanna Hat Company.

Anonymous said...

Ah- and it is good to find you again. Don't scare me with those sudden disappearances again- it's just too...too.

Someone's cat that always gets on the furniture. Bad cat.