Monday, February 19, 2007

Brit Kit Kat Killer?

UK Police interviewed a suspicious tabby cat in Cherry Hinton, near Cambridge. Naughty Mr Nibbs has been suspected of providing comfort and support to his 'master', Miles Cooper, 26; who was arrested at 3am yesterday by detectives investigating seven explosive devices sent in Jiffy-Pak type envelopes to companies linked to motoring enforcement and the “surveillance society”.

"Crickey!", bemeowaned Mr. Nibbs, "I had nuffink to do widit. Tha' booger's been muckin' about wid all dem envelopes and such like for weeks, and by Gawd I wouldn't lick a single sticker for him. Now, where's me bloody cream, Misses?"

7 comments:

slyboots2 said...

We had a wonderful orange tabby back in the day. We were robbed. The police man who came was wearing shorts. The orange tabby proceeded to lick the officer's leg while he was looking for finger prints. Orange tabby cats rule.

I had to share a kitty story. I apologize. It was just...necessary.

Anonymous said...

why'd i know Sly was gonna get in on this one?
Lx

slyboots2 said...

Because it's akin to shooting fish in a barrel.

Bwana said...

Pray tell, Mz Boots... whose fingerprints was the policeman attempting to detect? Had thee committed a misdemeanor or defelony?

slyboots2 said...

I pleads the 5th.

And I will admit that I've never committed a felony. But I have thought about it.

Anonymous said...

sly, get going now!
Lx

Anonymous said...

can you include Bwana Jr's link on your page? I've lost it on mine and haven't been by his joint in forever. Or, just email it to me.
Lx